- Map: German Conquests During World War II
- Map: Key Locations for Survivors During World War II
- A History of the Holocaust to Accompany the Exhibit
- Voice of the Artwork
- Life Before the War, In the Ghettos, and In the Camps
- Find the Facts-Student Version / Find the Facts-Teacher Version
- Debriefing Your Visit to Darkness into Life
- “Why Should We Remember” (8 minutes)
To be used as an introduction to the exhibit for visitors.
- “Darkness into Life, Interviews with Survivors and Artists” (55 minutes)
- “Children of the Holocaust” (55 minutes)
Documentary of nine Birmingham survivors telling their personal story of survival. Uses original photographs and historical film footage.