– Voice of the Artwork
– Life Before the War, In the Ghettos, and In the Camps
– Find the Facts-Student Version / Find the Facts-Teacher Version
– Debriefing Your Visit to Darkness into Life
– “Why Should We Remember” (8 minutes)
To be used as an introduction to the exhibit for visitors.
– “Darkness into Life, Interviews with Survivors and Artists” (55 minutes)
– “Children of the Holocaust” (55 minutes)
Documentary of nine Birmingham survivors telling their personal story of survival. Uses original photographs and historical film footage.