Pull-Up Panels (17)
- The exhibit consists of 17 pull-up panels, each housed in a cloth traveling bag.
- Each panel measures 39″ wide x 84″ high.
- Panels are printed on ONE side only and could be displayed back-to-back.
- Detailed, ONLINE manual that is made accessible to all borrowers prior to receiving the exhibit.
- Contains information on how to install the exhibit, additional video pieces, publicity samples, program samples, educational materials, etc.
- Details all reports that should be submitted to the BHEC upon completion of the exhibit.
Introductory Video: “Why Should We Remember”
- This 8-1/2 minute video, included in the Borrower’s Manual, is intended as a visitor’s introduction to the exhibit.
Darkness into Life DVD: Interviews with Survivors/Artists
- Features the survivors and artists talking about their experience and their artwork.
- This 55-minute video loop is designed to run continuously during exhibit hours.