Alabama teachers are eligible to receive PD credits for attending or viewing BHEC educational programming. This programming is designed to further your knowledge of the history of the Holocaust and its pedagogy.
- Upcoming Events (LIVE)
- Recorded Events on BHEC Vimeo Page (Education Section ONLY)
- Online Learning (Programming from other Holocaust Centers)
How To Receive PD Credits
Within 1 week of attending or viewing a program, complete the following steps:
- Sign up for “BHEC Educational Programming” in PowerSchool.
- After attending or viewing a program, complete the BHEC online form below: PowerSchool Certification for BHEC Educational Programming
- The BHEC will then submit your credit to the UAB In-Service Center.
- You will receive a survey from the State Department of Education that MUST be completed in order for credits to be granted.