Thursday and Friday, June 14 and 15, 2018
8:00 am – 3:00 pm (registration begins at 7:30 am)
Brooks Hall, Room #118 (*NEW LOCATION)
800 Lakeshore Drive, Birmingham, AL 35229
THESE WORKSHOPS ARE:
- Facilitated by Facing History and Ourselves
- Open to teachers who previously attended the Facing History Introductory Workshop in November 2017
- Limited to 50 participants.
- FREE to all participants. We only ask that you cancel your reservation if you are not able to attend.
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- Twelve (12) hours of credit upon completion of the workshop. Participants must attend BOTH days.
- Light breakfast and lunch will be served
This event is sponsored by the BHEC, Facing History and Ourselves, Samford University Mann Center for Ethics and Leadership, the Alabama Holocaust Commission, and the Hill Crest Foundation.